- You must uninstall the existing E-SYS version before installing new E-SYS 3.29.0.
- E-sys Launcher Premium 2.7.1 is tested OK to launch E-SYS 3.28.1, but for E-SYS 3.29.0, haven’t tested, should work.
- E-SYS Launcher Premium V2.7.1 require NET Framework 4.5.2 or above.
Once you have your BMW Cruise Control switch physically installed, you will need to enable your Cruise Control feature in your car through “VO coding”.
Note that the procedure is also applicable to enable “Enhanced Bluetooth” feature or other VO code procedure. The modules that are required to be coded will be different though. For example, “Enhanced Bluetooth” will require HU_ENTRYNAV module only.
1) Start your BMW ENET cable E-Sys coding software for F-series, Click “Read” button and then “Active FA”:
2) Go to “SALAPA-Element” and right click and select “Edit”:
3) Add the value “544,” into the SALAPA-Element and click the save button on the right as highlighted.
4) Click the “save” button to save the file into a XML file with your desired file name.
5) Go to “VCM” section and load the same XML file that you had saved.
6) Right click “calculate FP” and you will see the E-sys software Vehicle Profile generated.
7) Click the “Write FA FP” button once you are satisfied with your settings which will writes into your ECU memory.
8) To enable Cruise Control for F45/F46/F48, you will need to VO code these 4 modules for F45/F46/ F48:
3) KOMBI (or BKOMBI)
9) Go to “Coding” section, click “Read ECU” button on the right and then right click on the above-mentioned modules and select “Code”. This will enable the settings required for your Cruise Control. Note that the engine need not be switched off for this operation to work successfully.
10) Test your Cruise Control switch to ensure that it has been enabled successfully.
BMW F-series Zeitkriterium or manufacturing date is an important part of most retrofits that enables the use of BMW ENET cable E-sys to recode a module in order to activate the retrofit.
For example some F10 models came with halogen lights and most owners want to retrofit the LCI xenon headlights for better looks and visibility. The DRL is also very weak on halogen headlights and that ruins the way the car looks compared to the xenon equipped ones.
In this tutorial we will show you how to do it step by step.
Connect to e-sys F-series coding software and choose your chassis
Click on Save and give the file any name you wish, then click on Edit. Right click on the FA and click Calculate FP.
Edit the Zeitkriterium value accordingly to your needs
Calculate FP again then save
Go to the VCM tab, load the file and calculate FP again
Select VCM Master and Write FA FP
Now that the FA FP has been written to the car you can go ahead and recode your module by going back to the Expert Mode Coding tab, Read SVT to see the modules list, right click on the module name (Ex: FRM) and click on “Code”. Wait for the process to finish and you`re done!
Download BMW ISTA-P Loader V4.8.7 and install it on Windows XP
Plug the BMW ENET(Ethernet to OBD) interface in the car
Set in In ISTA-P
HO-ICOM/ENET direct in VCI Config
In Network Connection – right click in your ENET – properties – TCP/IPv4 – Properties set
Subnet Mask 255.255.0.0
NOTE:Disable anti virus, firewall & WIFI connection.
Check ENET cable is well connected to car and PC. Turn on ignition and wait for a minute or two.
Start the ISTA P loader.
Click on the “start ENET ICOM emulator button” once. ZGW search will now open.
Enter your cars ZGW IP and click “continue”. Then wait for emulator running notifications to appear.
Click on BMW, Mini, or Rolls Royce brand. ISTA/P will now launch.
Select ENET in connection manager.
Have done odometer correction on Skoda Yeti 2012 with nec & 24c64 by Carprog v8.21 online version clone.
Connect Carprog with adapter and connect to vehicle
Open Carprog 8.21 software
Select Skoda 2009-> DIAG v0.2
Select Change KM
Reading mileage please wait
Carprog read KM 58117
Change KM to miles
Enter value you need, click on Change
Follow system prompt.