Flashed RCD510 firmware a while back. Took more than 2 hours, despite the file being a few MB… Flashed steering rack to modify characteristic curve took only a minute. So better be safe than sorry!
You are limited with some tasks, but it can be used to flash some cars components for a good price. Has some guided functions, but again, limited…
Usually, supply 13.6V fixed voltage 10Amps-20Amps to the battery (you have to disable DRLs, radio off, and HVAC off always)
Basically: Open VCP > Click “More” > “Confort” > “Central Electric” > “Flasher” > “Open File” > Choose “VAS Firmware” and select your file .frf / .sgo > Press “Flash .sgo” > Wait…
SP205 means Mongoose Pro (-B I guess is just a revision)
Supplier was http://www.obdii365.com/. I am using JLR 130 and 134 on a designated 8,9″ Netbook and that’s absolutely sufficient.
I also added a new instrument cluster (odometer) into a X400 when it had been immobilized by the change of the odometer.
All of this had been done in the JLR 130 in XP Pro SP3 on a Acer Netbook.
I once opened both – the original Mongoose Pro and the clone.
Writing code into control modules is always a risk – power loss, loosened plugs. Always double check your arrangement.
- Press this button and connect the power:
- Keep press this button and connect it to power, the power light will be on, wait about 10 seconds:
- When all light is on, then you can release the button, and it will enter firmware refresh status:
- Connect GM MDI with your PC via USB cable, prepare to refresh the firmware:
- Open “GM MDI Manager”, choose “Recover”:
Free download GDS2 v19.0.04100 version with GDS2Java v14.0.00000 copied from original GM MDI software installation:
How To use deliverable packages?
- install GDS2Install then install GDS2JavaInstall
4. Put the zip file called deliverable_OpelVauxhall v2017.5.0 into the below folder:
5. Open GDS2 and click ManageDiagnostics Packages
6. click on browes
7.then go to C:\ProgramData\GDS 2\PersistentData\Downloads\DataBackups
8.then click on deliverable_OpelVauxhall v2017.11.0 click on open
9 gds2 will restart
Because emulator tech2win on this vmware don’t propose To choose interface.
(12-2018) TOYOTA Techstream V13.30.018 download free:
Type: Diagnostic tool Software
Version: 13.30.018 [12.2018]
Languages: English, Multilanguge
System requirements: WinXP, Vista, Windows7
Year / Date of Release : 2018/12
Quantity of DVD: 1 CD
Vehicle Coverage for Major Release Version 13.3
Fully Supported Models
- All Models are currently supported
|’20MY Lexus||’20MY Toyota|
ID Registration/Tire Position Write
This function is used to registers transmitter ID, the number of tires with transmitters and the tire position.
2015~ Camry – Tire Pressure Monitor
Tire Pressure Monitor / Utility / ID Registration/Tire Position Write
Sensors Calibration/Actuator Test
This function is used to perform the sensors calibration and actuator test of Auto Leveling.
2019~ Yaris iA / Yaris / Yaris R – HL AutoLeveling
HL AutoLeveling / Utility / Sensors Calibration/Actuator Test
Automatic Air Conditioner Operation Check
This function is used to perform the EATC operation check. This function cannot be used for the manual air conditioner.
2019~ Yaris iA / Yaris / Yaris R – Air Conditioner
Air Conditioner / Utility / EATC Operation Check
iMT Installation Information Reset
This function is used to reset the iMT installation information stored in ECU.
2020~ Hiace – Transmission
Transmission / Utility / iMT Installation Information Reset
- I’ve happily be using VIDA on my old Win XP laptop for a few years
- I have an old laptop (currently with Vista) and an old ASUS notebook running XP SP3.
- VIDA 2012, 2013A or D version software should be installed on Win XP or Virtual machine. But 2014A and new 2014D requires Win 7 O/S ONLY. that’s a huge development for VIDA DiCE kit. Leave alone WIN xp or VirtualBox
- I also run my VIDA in a XP virtual machine. No issues with mouse or USB, if you are familiar with VMware.
- I just went back to a Win7 machine running IE9 and I’m very careful with the updates. 2014D is supposed to work with IE10 but it didn’t when I tried it.
- While it says it works with ALL versions of Windows…it doesn’t actually.
- I’’m on 2014d and W7 pro
- I’m lucky in that I had an old laptop lying around that I could use solely for VIDA / DICE. Once I finally got it working (Win Pro 7 32 Bit, .Net 3.5), I turned off windows update, so that its configuration wouldn’t change. I assume that as long as I don’t change my car for a newer one, there is no benefit to an upgraded VIDA version (I’m on 2014D), or any further windows updates.
- I used 32bit Win7 Ultimate. It all works now.
- it must be Win 7 Pro ( or ultimate).
- It won’t work on 7 Home
- Vida 2014d will work fine with a fully updated Windows 7 Pro
- On any 32-bit Windows machine, RAM in excess of 3 GB will be unrecognized by the OS
- I have VIDA 2010D on Windows 7 Home Premium.
- IE 8 and install on Win7.
- VADIS on Win7 x64 with IE8 works like a charm
- I run VIDA 2010D on Windows 7 professional 32-bit with Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 – No problems
- I had it working with Windows 8.1 until an unknown update broke connectivity to DICE and no amount of system restore would bring it back. I guess 2014D works ok, but be aware an update may blow it up in the future.
- DiCE was working with Vida2014B and Windows 8.1, but stopped working when I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday.
- Need to uninstall the IE existed on the system, (probably IE9) first, then it should be able to install Win 8.
- win8 & ie10 sure don’t play well with anything, can’t downgrade in win8 either, that’s what that compatibility mode is for.
- Win10 with Vida 2014D and DiCE is now working. And I have connected to a separate ME9 and read some data from it.
- Windows 10 is causing tons of compatibility issues across the board. You may have to VM until updates.
- I have been using 2014D VIDA on my win10 tablet for few months and it even works via integrated Bluetooth!!!
I get a ODS2522E that hardware is not supported. (same as the one without original amb2300)
2. Enabled buzzer just to check that my amb2300 is original. Enabled.
3. Tried to connect with bluetooth (amb2300 interface). Laptop connected successfully. Tried to connect odis-s with car and started buzzing continuously and then an error appeared, buzz continued.
there is no mcd project available
1. Test the PDU API 1.20.042 found in odis 4.3.3 (check pdu_api_root.xml is correct 1.20.042)
2. Want to test original 1.20.042 but to replace in vecom vas5054 folder from 1.20.041 folder. (No other changes, check again pdu_api_root.xml is for 1.20.042 )
b) reinstall pdu api 1.20.042 pdu api
b) Replace vas5054 folder (from 1.20.041) in softing/1.20.042/vecom/vas5054.
c) update amb2300 firmware to 1.20.042 (this is the difference from solution 1) since I used pdu api 1.20.042.
d) Both usb and bluetooth work. Amazing… I have original amb2300 (but with fake serial number).
For module initializing and updating I personally think I’d trust IDS more.
To unlock the full potential of Forscan, you need the extended license(Free, valid for 3 months at a time)) requires an account on the Forscan Forums. you can generate a new extended key any time.