CN900 Mini Transponder Key Programmer firmware has newly update to V1.13. This is the instruction on how to update MINI CN900.
CN900 Mini English v1.13 update feature:
* ADD: Detect 8A chips (Toyota H) and distinguish between master and vice
* ADD: Toyota Smart Key renew
* bug fixes: T5-20 copy 11, 12, 13, 33
* bug fixes: 42 copy and blank PCF7935 copy 42 support
How to update MINI CN900 key programmer firmware to version 1.1.3?
- Browse to CN900 Mini official website www.cn900.net, register and download CN900_MINI_Updater_v1.9
- Or you can directly download updater v1.9 here
- Delete previous updater file (updater v1.8 etc)
- Open the updater v1.9 setup.exe
- Click on Update button
- The main module of firmware is updating. Wait upgrade procedure complete.
Mini CN900 Key Copy Machine Highlights:
Copy 4C chips, 4D chips,46 chips,72G chip (4D and Toyota G copy via CN5 chip)
Recognize locked ID48 and can unlock ID48
Perfect replacement of CN900, no need connect with decoders to copy 4D,4C,46,G chips
RFID identify 125KHZ 134.2KHZ 13MHZ
RF data reception 27-900MHZ
RF radio frequency identification,support all kinds of remote controls
RF Data transmission, supports all kinds of remote control simulation test
Various types of vehicle anti-the fault detection, matching detection
Portable Super long standby
Supports 4 kinds of frequency 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
Comes with card slot.
FYI: ND900 Mini key programmer update to V1.13 as well
Mini ND900 V1.3 update feature: